Roadtrip Nummer One:
Furst, we (me, Whitley, da mommas and Ally) went to see Momma's folks down in Kerrville... dey are really nice and I gots to snoopervise me some barbequin'... I always snoopervises da outdoors grillin'...
Yep, dat are me in da background while my Momma's Daddy are grillin'.... I nevfur leaves meatz unattended on da grill... ya nevfur knows when some burd might swoop down and steal it or some evil skwirrel try to steals it. So I stays dere and guards it. Always.
Whitley barked da pups next door, da deer dat came by, you name it, she barked it. She are a barkin' machine.
On da way home, we stopped at EZ's in Austin and I begged fur some food....
Wouldn't you share your food wid me? Dat face worked on Momma and she gave me some of her chicken sandwich...yum!
Road Trip Nummer Two:
Den dis week we tooks a road trip to Ennis, Texas, about an hour from here and followed da map dey puts out of where to see da flowers... we saw lotsa purdy flowers...
Today we went fur our walk and den I gots a bath. Again. Right now I's gettin' 'em every udder day cuz my itchies is bad cuz of all da pollen. But it sure are a purdy time of year 'round here. Momma's garden is bloomin' all kinds of purdy flowers.... but I's gonna make her wait until tomorrow to show ya.
I gots an award I gots to answer cuz Whitley gave me dis here award... Thanks, Whitley!
Dis award are da Yoo Hoo! YOO HOO! Award and it were created by Nerissa to celebrate 100,000 visitors to her blog. Wow, dat are a lot!
There's a few rules fur dis award and here dey is:
1. Post da award on you blog and thank da blogger who gave it to you. Done.
2. Visit at least three of da other blogs dat are receiving da award along with ya and leave a comment. Done.
3. Tell us three things ya has to celebrate. Ya know, three things fur which you are thankful.
4. Pass along da award to seven other bloggers and let dem know you have done so. Done.
5. Enjoy a tasty treat!
Ok, so here's my three things I's thankful fur.....
1. Walkies... I luvs my walkies. It are my chance to patrol da nayborhood fur skwirrels, bunnies, zombies, and zombie skwirrels.
2. Belly rubs. They's da best. I just crawls up on da nearest available lap and flops over like I'm sittin' right upright next to 'em. Dat are their clue to start rubbin' my belly.
3. Toys. I's da Queen of Toys. I luvs, luvs, luvs toys. I can smell when a new toy comes inta da house. I has been known to grab da whole bag from da pet store and try to run away wiff it. All toys is good toys and all toys is mine. Even if dey aren't.
2. &3. COCO ROSE & PUFFY
5. MR. CUTTER
And just fur grins, I's gonna show ya a funny foto Whitley's momma took of me....bol! Off to get my goodie!!
Bark ya later, gators!!